Mongoose is a cross-platform embedded web server and multi-protocol networking library by Cesanta Software.
Mongoose is built on top of Mongoose Embedded Library. Mongoose Library is used to implement RESTful services, serve Web GUI on embedded devices, create RPC frameworks (e.g. JSON-RPC), handle telemetry data exchange, and perform many other tasks in various different industries including aerospace, manufacturing, finance, research, automotive, gaming, IT.
- Cross-platform, support for Unix/Linux, *BSD, eCos, Windows, OS X, QNX and more
- CGI, SSI, Digest (MD5) authorization, WebSocket, WebDAV support
- Resumed download, URL rewriting support, HTTP proxy support
- SSL support, both one-way and two-way SSL
- IP-based ACL, Windows service, GET, POST, HEAD, PUT, DELETE methods
- Excluding files from serving by URI pattern
- HTTP client functionality
- Tiny static and run-time footpring
- Source code is both ISO C and ISO C++ compliant
- Single-threaded, asynchronous, non-blocking core with simple event-based API
- Native support for PicoTCP embedded TCP/IP stack, LWIP embedded TCP/IP stack